Join our momox team in our Berlin headquarter as a Lead Software Engineer (m/f/d) and bring our IT teams forward.
Learn more about working in our IT teams in this VIDEO.
- Professional and disciplinary leadership of a group of up to 10 developers
- Further development of the technical vision and strategy
- Promotion of a self-organized and independent way of working in the product teams
- Support of the product teams in the conception of the software architecture (team-internal, across teams)
- Optimization and further development of our CI and CD processes
- Drive new topics forward and support in critical projects
- Ideally, you have worked with one of the front-end technologies React, Angular, VueJS or Backbone
- First management experience with an agile leadership style, ideally with employee responsibility
- Know-how of Docker and Kubernetes, experience with Cloud Services (GCP, AWS) and continuous delivery
- Experience with agile methods like Scrum or Kanban
- Comprehensive experience in the conception and implementation of agile and scalable software architecture (Domain Driven Design, UML)
- Excellent communication and team skills, as well as fluent English skills
- Training or study in the IT field (e.g. IT specialist, or comparable knowledge)
- Exciting tasks and challenges in the center of Berlin
- Use 10% of your time for your passion projects: One day of a 14-day sprint is yours! Personal development, your own projects or learning new technologies – it’s up to you!
- Work in an agile environment (Scrum) with flat hierarchies
- Be part of a motivated, open-minded team and bring in new impulses
- We support you in creating open-source projects
- Grow with space and budget for your professional development
- Enjoy a good work-life-balance with flexible working hours
- Prefer a MacBook or a Lenovo Thinkpad? Get your preferred hardware and Bose noise-canceling headphones
- Benefit from a discounted public transport ticket, shopping vouchers for our medimops.de shop, yoga, and workout sessions, team events etc.
- Work in the best conditions with perks like an open space office, height-adjustable desks, table football, PS5, free snacks, fruit, drinks, coffee, etc.
- Join a company with a sustainable business model – “We give used goods a new home”